Etsy Artists of Indiana Craft Show

Monday, September 30, 2013


Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a fabulous Saturday and Sunday! I spent the weekend "working" (if you want to call it that) on my Etsy shop, Bahana Splits Boutique. I had the privilege of participating in the 2nd Annual Etsy Artists of Indiana craft show which was held in beautiful Nashville, Indiana. It was amaze-fest! I met so many talented crafters, made some friends, and had a great time socializing and sharing my love of paper crafting with the shoppers. Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by my booth! I've had some requests to share a few pictures of my booth for those that were unable to make it. So here's what my little world consisted of over the past couple days!



Hannah

5 comments:

  1. It was great to see you Hannah! I think your booth looked great. Thanks again for the bakers twine. I am sure I will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see you too, Cathy! Thank you for stopping by!!!

      Hannah

      Delete
  2. I loved your booth as well! So cute! Glad to have met you at the show :) You are making me miss blogging again...I think I'm going to have to make time for it with all the other Lively Happenings/full time job responsibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tamara! It was great to meet you as well! Your Instagram feed has been inspiring me to get my body back into shape. We'll have to talk about your routine sometime. :)

      Hannah

      Delete
  3. Seriously stinking darling!! I took.the.plunge and opened my shop today - eeek!! Keep your fingers crossed for me...I'd adore it if you'd help spread the word!!

    http://www.northerncottage.net
    Http://www.etsy.com/shop/NorthernCottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs