iPhone Recap : October 2013

Sunday, November 3, 2013

It is already November?!?! I can hardly believe it. This year has flown by.. especially the month of October. Speaking of October, how about a little recap?


I got to see my brother in October which was definitely the highlight of the month! It was a quick trip, but we took advantage of every minute and made lots of memories.

Fall is now in full swing... pretty leaves, apples, and pumpkins are just a few of the reasons I love this time of year! It's defnitely one of my favorite seasons to document on Instagram because there are so many vibrant and beautiful colors everywhere! I'll be sad to see it go. 

Yes, this a totally random picture of a blueberry muffin, but if you could taste it you would know it's not just any old muffin. These things were melt-in-your-mouth bites of goodness! Get the recipe HERE. It's a must try!

And that's all I've got for today. I wasn't very good at documenting my life this month yet again. I must work on that, mustn't I? Until next time!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I really like fall too! Loving all of your leafy pics and yum fruit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs