Things I'm Loving Thursday : Halloween

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I have never been a huge fan of Halloween. I'm just not crazy about what the holiday represents.... I guess blood, guts, gore, and ghosts aren't really my thing. However, I am a total sucker for the Trick-or-Treat aspect! Hubby and I get really excited about passing out candy. It's just so stinking fun to watch all the kids come up in their costumes and load up their buckets with yummies! So here are some of the things I'm loving about the happy, cheery (not spooky) part of Halloween.

 
Halloween front porch decor

Candy Corn macaroons
Trick or Treat Banner
Polka Dot Pumpkin
Halloween cookies
Keep Calm print
Halloween Treat Bags

Candy Corn Cheesecake
Halloween felt garland


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs