Infertility Awareness

Thursday, August 15, 2013

 
 
I recently saw a quote similar to this on Pinterest and since then I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I can't tell you the number of times in a week that I am told that if I relax it will happen. Here's the thing... I know without a doubt that every person who says this to me sincerely believes it to be true. They aren't trying to be funny or mean. They are giving advice that they honestly believe to be a legitimate solution.
 
It all comes down to education. Our society hasn't wanted to talk about infertility. I am ready for that to change. That's why I'm sharing this today. It's a FACT that infertility is a major medical issue. It's not something that will go away by changing your state of mind. Infertility has nothing to do with you not trying hard enough or trying too hard. It's been proven that some people are just born with or inherit infertility just like diabetes.
 
Spread the word. Know the facts. Infertility is a disease... not a state of mind.
 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs