Washi Tape Storage Lids

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


The moment I saw these cute little jars at Ikea I knew they were destined to be mine. They would be the perfect addition to my craft room since I can always use more storage! Ok... I have a confession. Using the jars as storage was not the ONLY reason I wanted them. As cute as they were I had a dream for them to be even better. The plain (kind of boring) lids were a blank slate calling out to me. When I purchased them I envisioned spray painting the lids bright colors, but once I got home I decided on something easier. Hello, washi

Now that they are finished I know I made the right choice. The washi tape adds such a fun color pop and was so much easier than paint since it literally only involved sticking tape onto a lid. The most difficult part of this project was picking out which tapes to use. Easy peasy! Totally my kind of craft.




Hannah

5 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to explain how much I love what you did with these lids!! They completely took those jars to a whole different level of CUTE!! Thank you for linking this up to Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Featuring today over on my blog! Thanks for linking up to {wow me} wednesday! :)

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs